UV1902PC Double Beam UV-Vis Spectrometer
|FOB Price:||US $1,900-3,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,900-3,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: UV1902
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Advantage: High Sensitive
- Wavelengths: UV Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Application: Industrial
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Principle: Classic Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Trademark: AuCy
- Specification: UV1902
- HS Code: 9027300000
The UV1900 series is a new generation of double beams UV-Visible Spectrophotometers. The instruments are professionally manufactured to a very high specification, with excellent quality control. This ensures high performance characteristics, flexibility and user friendliness.
The UV1901 and UV1902 are able to carry out the following analysis: Photometric, spectrum, advanced quantitative and kinetics measurement. When interfaced to a PC the software offers many more applications and analysis.
The UV1900 series is extensively used for the analysis of foods, drugs, agricultural products and is widely used in organic, inorganic, petroleum, pharmacy, environmental, bio-chemistry, optics, metallurgy, mineral institutes and industries.
The UV1901 and UV1902 have a wavelength range of 190nm to 1100nm. The only difference between the UV1901 and UV1902 is the bandwidth which is at 1 nm in the UV1901 while it is at 2nm in the UV1902 instrument.
UV1900 series has excellent optical performance and lower stray light. The advanced circuit measurement and control system ensures the machine with high stability and extremely low noise. The detachable sample chamber can accommodate varied accessories to suit different applications user may encounter. The design of open spacious light source chamber allows unique pre-aligned deuterium and halogen lamp for easy lamp replacement to avoid optical adjustment.
Display System: LCD 320*240
Light source lamp: Preset Germany Heraeus deuterium lamp / OSRAM Long life halogen tungsten lamp
|Photometric methods:||Transmittance, Absorbance, Energy, Reflectivity|
|Stray light:||≤0.03%T (220nm, 360nm)|
|Photometric range:||-4A ~ 4A|
|Photometric accuracy:||≤±0.3%T (0-100%T)|
|Photometric reproducibility:||≤0.001A (0-0.5A)|
|Baseline flatness:||≤ ±0.0008A||≤ ±0.001A|
|Light source:||Hamamatsu Deuterium lamp & OSRAM Tungsten-halogen lamp|
UV1900 series Spectrophotometer 1 set
Power Cable 1 PC
Operation Manual 1 PC
Certificate of quality checking 1 PC
Fuses (2 A) 2 PCS
10mm quartz cuvettes 2 cases
Packing list 2 PCS
Compact Disc 1 PC (UV1901PC & UV1902PC only)
RS-232 cable 1 PC (UV1901PC & UV1902PC only)
Dust cover 1 PC
1. Such operation as photometric measurement, spectrum measurement, quantitative measurement, kinetic measurement are offered in UVCON Windows applications.
2. Single and Multi-wavelength quantitative measurement can be measured with several kinds of arithmetic calculation methods to meet users' demand.
3. Curves can be measured and recalled in memory with data-handling of arithmetic calculation smooth, ABS to/ from %T conversion and peak pick.
4. The measured data and graphics can be stored on PC/ printed/ output for reports.
Outstanding quality, keeping improving