6810 Series Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-11,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-11,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 6810
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Advantage: High Sensitive
- Wavelengths: UV Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: AuCy
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Principle: Classic Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- HS Code: 9027300000, 9027300000
- Specification: 6810
The current 6810 series product is upgraded based on Agilent Technologies 4510. Main models includ 6810 Flame Atomic Absorption Economical Model; 6810 Flame Atomic Absorption Standard Model; 6810 Fast Speedy Atomic Absorption, 6810 Graphite Oven Atomic Absorption Spectrometry, etc. We also provide portfolio of different models upon customer requirements.
Atomic absorption spectrometry, as an important means of measuring trace metallic elements, is characterized by its high sensitivity, veracity, and speediness in making analysis. It's widely used in the fields of biology, food, geology, metallurgy, construction, material science, medicine, environment, petrol chemical, etc.
Outstanding Features of 6810 Fast Speedy Atomic Absorption Spectrometry:
1. 4-6 elements can be analyzed simultaneously within one minute, close to ICP speed. Get the result for multi-element upon one sample introduction.
2. Independent assortment of test elements, all according to the requirement of the analysis
3. Require fewer samples in doing fast analysis.
4. Quickly alters gas-flow rate, rotates grating, slit, and element lamp
5. The outstanding mechanical and optical system, together with highly functional software, assures the veracity of the measuring
6. High stability, broad measuring range, low lower limit, high resolution, high sensitivity
6810 Graphite Oven Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
1. Smallest size among all instrument of the same kind. 700*550*440
2. Flame and Graphite Oven work simultaneously, no need to cut over.
3. High precision sample introduction of the Graphite Oven.
4. The flexible dilution system simplifies enormously the operation, enhances efficiency.
5. The stable graphite oven atomization system, applies the PID technology, makes the temperature control more precise.
6810 Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
1. Outstanding stability
2. Secured flame system, gas fuel automatically switched off in abnormal situations
3. Highly efficient atomization system enhances sensitivity
4. The design of all-in-one suspension light path ensures the stability of the optical system.
5. Elimination of dual background
6. Powerful data processing, more humanized operation interface
|Optics||Optical single beam|
|Wavelength range||190 to 900 nm|
|Mounting||Aberration-corrected Czerny-Turner mounting|
|Wavelength accuracy ||±0.2nm|
|Bandwidth||0.1, 0.2, 0.4,0.7,1.0,2.0 nm (6-step automatic switching)|
|Number of HC Lamps||6-lamp turret(1 for measurement, 4 warming up for next measurement)|
|Photometric Mode||Flame&Furnace: Optical single beam.|
|Background Correction||High-speed self-reversal method (BGC-SR), high-speed deuterium lamp method (BGC-D2)|
|Burner Type||Water-cooled type|
|Burner Head||Pure Titanium|
|Gas Control - Flow rate/pressure unit||Automatic control and automatic optimization|
|Gas Control - Safety Measures||Automatic gas leak check|
Flashback prevention through gas pressuring monitoring
Prevention of raw gas release when the flame dies out
|Software||Software based on Microsoft WindowsTM|
|Dimensions & Weight||700 (W) x 420 (H) x 550 (D) mm, 100 kg (including gas controller, excluding PC and peripherals)|
|Power Requirements||AC220, V±10%,50HZ without sharp voltage fluctuations|
|Ambient Temperature and humidity range||Temperature: 10 ~ 35°C|
Humidity: 45% ~ 80% (less than 70% when temperature is greater than 30°C)